language conversion software

Jenny Paradiso jparadis at wtcc.sa.gov.au
Sun May 12 23:23:46 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone is using language conversion software on their Public Access Computers?

We are considering purchasing 'NJStar Communicator 2.23', which allows the user to view, input and convert Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters on normal english or western windows.

Would love to hear from anyone who has been using this software, or another package with similar functionality.

Thanks in advance,

Jenny Paradiso

Jenny Paradiso
Librarian, Information Technology

West Torrens Libraries
Brooker Terrace
HILTON  SA  5033
Ph: (08) 8416 6255
Fax: (08) 8234 5170
email: jparadis at wtcc.sa.gov.au

West Torrens Libraries... learn, grow and enjoy!