Navigation tracking software

Beth Thomsett-Scott BScott at library.unt.edu
Fri May 31 16:53:50 EDT 2002

Hello,

We are hoping to conduct formal usability testing in the summer or fall and would appreciate suggestions on software to track the path participants take to get to the final answer. Software packages that have been suggested are WinWhatWhere, Lotus' ScreenCam and Camtasia. Has anyone had positive or negative experiences with these or other software packages?

I will summarize for the list if there is interest.

Thanks,

Beth
University of North Texas

Duimovich, George wrote:

>>>You live in another country, one I might add which values order over
>>>liberty and does not provide the federal protections of the United
>>>States.  So why are you carrying on about the FBI
>>>

>I simply provided a reference to an important review relevant to the thread
>topic. That I am Canadian is irrelevant, as is your comment on Canada
>valueing "..order over liberty.." since the news item and topic being
>discussed concerns your country not ours...
>
>As for a Canadian commenting, it should be noted that we are in fact deeply
>influenced by what happens in the U.S. and any legislative program
>implemented in the U.S. will be closely watched (and possibly copied
>here...) Further, the FBI works closely with Canadian counterparts, and the
>implications should be obvious.

I was at Internet Librarian in Washington DC a few months ago, and there
was a Canadian librarian there,
who claimed that they were removing certain materials from  university
libraries upon request from American
law-enforcement agencies (FBI, etc...)

--
Charles P. Hobbs