[WEB4LIB] Re: Re: Google Answers questions

Jean Hewlett hewlett at usfca.edu
Tue May 28 19:30:16 EDT 2002

I was talking with two of my daughter's friends this weekend (early 30s, not at all
intellectual), and they asked what I do at the library. They were amazed to find
that I answer questions. "You mean I can come in and ask for information about
basket weaving and you'll find it for me? No wonder you don't publicize that
service--you'd be overwhelmed with questions if people knew it was available."

Jean Hewlett
North Bay Cooperative Library System / University of San Francisco
hewlett at usfca.edu