do what's right -- was - [WEB4LIB] RE: The word "listserv" copyrighted?

GRAY, PAUL PAUL.GRAY at tccd.net
Tue May 28 10:06:10 EDT 2002

>The easiest and best thing to do is to do that which is right.  I
>assume you respect private property of other sorts, and wouldn't drive
>my car away without permission, even if I left the keys in the
>ignition and the car unlocked.  Why not do the same with the LSoft
>folks and their intellectual property?
>dan
>--
>Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
>3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA
>www.riverofdata.com  www.gailndan.com  Stop Global Whining!

You mean to tell me that my having the ability to find and download something from the Internet doesn't give me the inalienable human right to copy ANYTHING I want and use it ANYWAY I like?

Next thing you will tell me I actually need to buy a cd if I want to listen to music and I cant copy a news article from CNN and turn it in as a research paper.

What IS this world coming to.

PHG
Hurst, TX