[WEB4LIB] RE: library jargon (was "Our usability test...")

Karen Harker Karen.Harker at UTSouthwestern.edu
Fri May 17 17:03:37 EDT 2002

No, in fact quite the opposite because our site was burdened with a huge graphic that took up bandwidth and precious real estate for several years.  Furthermore, our design-oriented staff were involved in the usability study from the beginning, so they knew first-hand how the users responded.

Karen R. Harker, MLS
UT Southwestern Medical Library
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9049
214-648-1698
http://www.swmed.edu/library/
>>> Nancy Sosna Bohm <plum at ulink.net> 05/17/02 15:55 PM >>>
Karen,
Your page looks very functional and clear.
Did you encounter resistance from within to going without graphics?
--Nancy

...our updated page: http://www3.utsouthwestern.edu/library/=