[WEB4LIB] Re: language conversion software

Calvin Hsu hsucal at umich.edu
Mon May 13 09:12:39 EDT 2002

Great information. As to:
"if you need pinyin input for traditional chinese you may be out of luck"
This is no longer a problem with Global IME bundled with Win2K/XP: just
change the IME settings for Traditional Chinese (Control Panel >Regional
Options >Input Locales >Traditional Chinese IME >IME settings >middle tab)
to "luoma pinyin (R)."

--Calvin

Calvin Hsu
Coordinator of Public and Information Services
Asia Library, University of Michigan
734-764-0408; hsucal at umich.edu