[WEB4LIB] RE: Mouse problems

Skau, Adele ASkau at ci.glendale.ca.us
Wed May 8 17:12:51 EDT 2002

Or, of course you can always do what some libraries did way back in the
early '90's when we all went online with InfoPeople--pull out the
superglue!!! If you glue the mouse ball and mouse ball cover they definitely
won't be going anywhere. Of course the patrons won't get very far in their
"surfing" (geez, I hate that phrase) either. ;-)

I'm sorry, it's been a long day and I couldn't resist. We've actually been
lucky (knock wood) cuz we've only had a couple of mouse balls and one
complete mouse disappear.

Again, forgive me, I just needed a bit of humor in my day and I don't mean
to dismiss your problems.

Adele

Adele M. Skau
Technical Staff Assistant