[WEB4LIB] RE: Web Form and Access Database

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Mar 26 18:23:40 EST 2002

Thomas is correct that there are many solutions.

For those who want to do it "quick and dirty", you can do it in MS
FrontPage 2000 or 2002 (and in older ones, too, I think).  After all,
the product is designed as part of the Office suite and integrates
well with Access.

Of course for larger projects you'll want to use CF or something else
more robust.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA