[WEB4LIB] DEEP FREEZE WITH WIN2K AND FORTRES?

Helfrich, Gair GHelfrich at acmail.aclink.org
Tue Mar 26 15:53:24 EST 2002

Sorry John, our experience is only with Win98 SE and it's been all good.
Deep Freeze will slow the reboot time down a bit, but since we're generally
rebooting because of something the patron did, it doesn't bother me at all.

Gair Helfrich
Gair Helfrich
PC/Network Support
Atlantic County Library
40 Farragut Avenue
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
609-625-2776 ext. 6313  Fax: 609-625-8143