Web Form and Access Database

John Dooley dooleyj at memphis.lib.tn.us
Tue Mar 26 14:41:38 EST 2002

We have several Cold Fusion/Access web applications that have been
running quite reliably on our public web site for several years.

The documentation that comes with Cold Fusion is excellent, and there is
a series of books by Ben Forta that make this environment very
accessible.

By all means, if you want to write code, try some of the "free" coding
environments and become a uber-programmer, but if you would rather just
have to learn a few more html like tags, then Cold Fusion works well.

You can see our apps at:

http://www.memphislibrary.lib.tn.us/about/jobapp.cfm
http://www.memphislibrary.lib.tn.us/humanities/blist4.cfm
http://www.memphislibrary.lib.tn.us/reviews/Adult/wrreview.cfm

Good Luck!

John Dooley
Computer Resources Librarian / Webmaster
Automated Services
Memphis Shelby County Public Library and Information Center.
3030 Poplar Ave.
Memphis TN 38111-3527
ph 901-415-2806
email dooleyj at memphis.lib.tn.us