[WEB4LIB] Filtering software recommendation for a medical library

Bill Teschek bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us
Mon Mar 18 09:25:08 EST 2002

Paul,
     If they are using Internet Explorer as their browser they can use
IE's own "content advisor" feature to create a list of allowed (or
disallowed) sites. Works like a charm. One caveat. Both Yahoo and
msn.com need to be specifically DISallowed, as they seem to ignore
content advisor's settings. You can find it under Tools > Internet
Options > Content tab

Bill Teschek
Lane Memorial Library
Hampton, NH