[WEB4LIB] Powerpoint presentation in a Web Page

Chan, Ian iachan at sccd.ctc.edu
Wed Mar 13 12:34:27 EST 2002

When Powerpoint does its save as web page thing, it also includes a page
that does not use frames.  However, this is some thing that is totally
unpublicized by the software .. I just stumbled onto by accident.

Look inside the the subfolder that is created by PPT to hold your the
frame/slide files.  There should be a file named fullscrn.htm.  (Sometimes
it may be named fullscreen.htm.)
This still uses frames but it only displays a single frame with the slide
contents.

We modified our powerpoint presentation to have a top frame with a standard
header in addition to the content frame:
http://dept.sccd.ctc.edu/cclib/virtualtour/

Regards,

Ian Chan
Librarian