New Digital Reference Services Bibliography

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Wed Mar 13 11:43:58 EST 2002

I have just finished a complete revision of my Digital Reference Services
Bibliography (feel free to forward to others):

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~b-sloan/digiref.html
<http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~b-sloan/digiref.html>

This updates my original digital reference services bibliography, posted in
November 2000, and now includes the citations from my supplement to that
bibliography, posted in July 2001. This bibliography also includes more than
100 added entries that are not represented in the original or the supplement
(new entries are marked in red).

The more than 400 items listed in this bibliography relate to the topic of
online or virtual or digital reference services, i.e., the provision of
reference services, involving collaboration between library user and
librarian, in a computer-based medium.

About 45% of the items listed in this bibliography are available via the
Web. Links have been provided to direct you to those resources.

The URL is the same as the URL for my original bibliography. I have modified
the July 2001 supplement to alert people to the existence of the new revised
bibliography.

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895