Job Announcement: Librarian I/II - Electronic Services (Redwood City, CA)

Scott Bauer sbauer at attbi.com
Wed Mar 13 03:35:49 EST 2002

{Apologies in advance for the cross-posting}

LIBRARIAN I/II-ELECTRONIC SERVICES #1573  CLOSING DATE: 3/29/02
(full announcement at: http://www.redwoodcity.org/hr/Jobs/librarian_es.html )

Redwood City, California's award-winning library invites you to apply
for the full-time position of Librarian I/II - Electronic Services, to
provide reference service in an increasingly technological and diverse
environment. Will provide technology support and reference services at
the Main and Community Libraries, including providing direct public
service, technical support and training to both staff and the public,
and helping to provide services to remote library users. Candidates must
be able to work evenings and weekends. Must have a Master of Library
Science degree with course work in reference services and library
technology. Two years experience in the reference/technology area is
also required for the Librarian II level. Salary: Librarian I - $3,658
to $4,447 monthly; Librarian II - $4,023 to $4,891 + excellent benefits.

Applications and additional information available online, or from:
City of Redwood City
Department of Human Resources
1017 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA  94063