[WEB4LIB] Do free application suites represent good value

Shirl Kennedy sdk at cesmail.net
Fri Mar 8 12:28:49 EST 2002

Version 5.2 is free.  Apparently, they are going to start charging for 6.0,
but it's inexpensive.
Review from January 2002 PC World:

Low-Cost Microsoft Office Alternatives
StarOffice 6 and EasyOffice Premium 3 offer low-price office suites with
varying features.
http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,71526,00.asp

Shirl Kennedy
Web Guide Manager
Business 2.0

Online Quiz: See how good you are at spotting a liar, and not being seen as
one yourself.
http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,37756,FF.html,37785,FF.html