[WEB4LIB] RE: Web Form and Access Database

Ruth Harrison Ruth.Harrison at sll.state.tx.us
Wed Mar 27 12:35:47 EST 2002

I don't know very much about Cold Fusion.  But I've been told that it
may be a bit much for my library.  We're very small and I've been told
that Cold Fusion is usually reserved for an extremely large enterprise,
like an academic library or a corporation.  Is that usually the case?

Ruth Harrison
Texas State Law Library
P O Box 12367
Austin TX 78711-2367