Search functions

Nancy Eaton neaton at duluth.lib.mn.us
Wed Mar 20 15:36:25 EST 2002

We are interested in having a search-this-site function on our site. Our ISP can do this for us - for a price, of course. I know that there are some other alternatives out there - picosearch and atomz are the ones that I've seen recently. I'm interested in opinions  about which direction we should go: hire this out locally, or go with either a paid or a free service from the Internet. The site is currently about 400 pages. This is also being considered for the City's web site (the library is a City department), and I need to present some information about alternatives to the City web committee next week. Thanks for your help.

Nancy Eaton
Duluth Public Library
Duluth, MN
www.duluth.lib.mn.us