Tutorial/resources on IIS 4.0

Francesco Giacanelli francesco.giacanelli at tiscalinet.it
Tue Mar 19 05:30:18 EST 2002

Dear Web4libbers,

I am librarian in the documentation centre on blindness of the Italian Library for the Blind.
The documentation centre has a small LAN with 6 PC's (Win 95 and Win 98) and a NT 4 Server.

I would like to setting up a minimal intranets on the Server for better retrieval of documents and for the catalogue of the library. I am absolute beginner of this task (I have only little knowledge of HTML and CSS).

Are there any on line tutorial/resources on IIS 4.0 (the web server we actually have installed)?
I tried the Microsoft site, but I have been forwarded to Win200 Server page.

Sorry if this question is not of interest.
Thanks very much for any help
Best regards
Francesco Giacanelli, Rome (Italy)