[WEB4LIB] Carrie Bickner's "Sticky Sites on a Shoestring"

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Mar 14 17:11:28 EST 2002

Too bad she used fixed size fonts, thus making it pretty darn
unreadable for some of us old timers.

I'll take your word that it is good, as I don't feel like moving the
text to something else where I can change the font size.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA