Mouse problems

M.Hale hmhale at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 1 23:18:59 EST 2002

Some helpful good citizen has disabled the double click on several
mouses.  Once in a program, the mouse works.  But, it won't double click
to open the file. I have tried to reinstall different mouses and I
reinstated the defaults through the control panel but still no double
click.  I'm running Win95.  I am running security software. (I'm sure it
isn't the security software because it happened on computers with
different security software!)  My three questions are:

1.  How is this happening?

2.  How can I prevent it from happening again?

3.  How can I fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Marylou Hale