[WEB4LIB] satellite internet access

Shirl Kennedy sdk at cesmail.net
Fri Mar 1 07:59:24 EST 2002

We've got a fairly extensive section of Satellite Broadband in our Web
Guide -- hardware, service providers, etc.  You may find something helpful
here:

http://www.business2.com/webguide/0,,3696,00.html

Shirl Kennedy
Web Guide Manager
Business 2.0

Online Quiz: See how good you are at spotting a liar, and not being seen as
one yourself.
http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,37756,FF.html,37785,FF.html