[WEB4LIB] multiple internet access points

Dobbs, Aaron DobbsA at apsu.edu
Tue Jun 11 14:08:57 EDT 2002

Sorry, won't work.
Changing the "home page" does exactly that for each profile (no matter how
many times ie's installed)  there is only one spot in the registry (for each
profile) for "home page" to be defined.  (something about ie being
integrated with the os -- a p.i.t.a. for sure, at times  :)
Try tweaking your favorites (put 2 or 3 spaces infront of the links to the
sites you want to have as the "home page" and then sort by name so these
links are at the top of the favorites list) with an appropriate naming
convention.
Sorry.
-Aaron
:-)'
PS a working work-around would be welcome if anyone finds it, I've failed at
this enough times to just go with the favorites "solution"