[Fwd: Re: [WEB4LIB] multiple internet access points]

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Tue Jun 11 11:16:16 EDT 2002

The only thing that I can think of is that you can create three
different shortcuts on the desktop that point to three different
starting pages.  We have created a lot of shortcuts on the desktop this
way and it has not been a problem.  The problem is that it does not take
care of the problem of what you get when you click the HOME button.
However, that has not been an issue with us.

Right click on the desktop, New, shortcut, type in the URL (i.e.
www.google.com or whatever it is you want the shortcut to be).
--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us