Cleanup Word docs converted to HTML

Bocher, Robert DPI Robert.Bocher at dpi.state.wi.us
Tue Jun 25 13:05:29 EDT 2002

FYI:

If the Word doc. does not have too much complex formatting I have found that
copying it (ctrl-A), pasting it into an empty Outlook email window, and then
copying it again and pasting it into FP creates a very clean and much
smaller HTML file.

I have a short, informal paper on "Word XP - to - FrontPage Conversion
Options."  It is targeted at our staff but let me know if anyone wants a
copy.

       - Bob
Bob Bocher,  Technology Consultant
WI Dept. of Public Instruction,  State Division for Libraries and
Technology...
P.O. Box 7841  Madison, WI  53707-7841
608-266-2127  fax: 608-266-2529  robert.bocher at dpi.state.wi.us
http://www.badgerlink.net <http://www.badgerlink.net>