Image map and templates

Yvonne Reynolds Reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
Fri Jun 14 09:32:29 EDT 2002

Thanks to everyone who responded to my enquiry yesterday re image maps with Dreamweaver/Fireworks.  I think the problem was that I was trying to create the image map on a page with a template.  Even though it was going in an editable space, Dreamweaver didn't allow it.  Detached the page from the template and it allowed me to create the image map.

Thanks once again.
Yvonne

The NBI accepts no liability for unauthorized use of its e-mail facility nor for corrupted or virus-infected messages.