[WEB4LIB] multiple internet access points

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Wed Jun 12 11:50:03 EDT 2002

I use Public Web Browser to do exactly what you wish to do. I often test different home page configurations on my PC by using my single install of PWB with multiple ini files.

You can run multiple browser sessions simultaneously, each referencing its own home page based on the ini file specified in the shortcut's command line.

Best regards,

Chris Murphy

--
Christopher Murphy