[WEB4LIB] Re: CIPA Backlash

N. Lynn Schlatter lschlatt at smlnet.sml.lib.la.us
Fri Jun 7 08:12:46 EDT 2002

On the contrary, I like it a lot.  I'm personally opposed to Internet
filtering.

Thanks for the answers, folks.  You caused me to actually go read the
opinion, and I think Andrew  and Phillip's lawyer are correct.  I've
forwarded answers to the powers that be, so we'll see what happens next.
The only downside is that I can no longer rag on the local news media :-P

Lynn Schlatter
Instructional Coordinator
Shreve Memorial Library
www.shreve-lib.org