[WEB4LIB] RE: Advice on Linux

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Jun 4 23:00:45 EDT 2002

If you haven't taken your problems up with the ILLIAD list, you might
want to.  (I'm on the list, but don't memorize all the questions or
questioners).  We run ILLiad and both we IT guys and the ILL folks
think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Of course we were
already familiar with the OS and webserver, and one of our team has
taken a couple of weeks of courses in MS SQLServer2000. However, it
still ran right out of the box, and the only headache was for the ILL
staff setting up all the options and choices they had to make.  Some
of them were things they hadn't thought about before, but that were
good for them to think about and make decisions on.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA