[WEB4LIB] RE: dreamweaver MX

Reed, Tracey treed at clearwater-fl.com
Tue Jun 4 16:45:45 EDT 2002

>> I can't seem to turn off the </p> tag.
MS>Not an answer but a question. Why would you want to?
MS>(Yes, it is optional but you can't go wrong by putting it in. Also, by
MS> not putting it in you're causing yourself more work in the long run i.e.

MS> XHTML.)

True.  I hadn't thought of that.  I just was thinking that I could turn it
off in DW4 and that's not possible in the new one.
Thanks for the mental kick....

-t

Tracey Reed
Webmaster
Clearwater Public Library System
treed at clearwater-fl.com
If the eyes are the windows of the soul, then words are the doorbells of the
mind.
-Josh Wilson, Australian journalist, The Weekend Australian, 2002