[WEB4LIB] RE: Advice on Linux

Karen Knox kknox at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 4 20:53:31 EDT 2002

Well, I recently made the jump in my library - from IIS on WinNT to Apache
on RedHat Linux.  I've been very pleased.  And I am moving forward to add
other open-source apps to my Linux server, like Samba & Sendmail.  We
still have 2 NT servers, but offloading the web site to Apache/Linux helps
me sleep better.  :)

    Karen

Karen C. Knox
kknox at tln.lib.mi.us