[WEB4LIB] Gates Foundation Support Question

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Tue Jun 4 14:55:14 EDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 11:15:59AM -0700, Tom Edelblute remarked:
> We have been having problems getting hold of the Gates Library
> Foundation Technical Support people.  Their e-mails are
> bouncing back to me, and their faxes are not being responded
> to.
>
> Does anyone know if there is anyone there to answer the phone?

AFAIK these jobs have recently been farmed out to people in
India making $1/hour.  The good news is that there will probably
be no perceptible reduction in the quality of service.  The bad
news is that they're probably all asleep right now, so you may
have to call back at 3:00 in the morning...

Kidding of course 8D  (apologies to today's Amazon/Slashdot
story)

Cheers,
Raymond