[WEB4LIB] RE: FBI to monitor libraries

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 4 13:06:58 EDT 2002

Mark,

Do you also profile young white men who express interest in government
buildings and who seem to be sympathetic to anti-government organizations?
If we are going to keep tabs on patrons of Middle Eastern descent,
ignoring for the moment that many of them are not even Muslims and some
have been in the country for several generations, we should also be
watching out for the next Timothy McVeigh, right?

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI