[WEB4LIB] Quotation stumper

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Mon Jun 3 21:04:52 EDT 2002

For that matter, go to the STUMPERS-L gopher server:

gopher://gopher.cuis.edu/77:nosort:gopher_root:[000000]_search.shell%20gophe
r_root:[searchidx]stumpers-l*

Enter these keywords: racism evidence

And you discover that someone would really like the answer to these
questions.  :-)

A posting in January of this year, with the subject line  "my
now-traditional questions" notes "These are questions that I have asked
before, but gotten no answers to, and that I will continue to submit
annually until either they are answered, or I die, whichever comes first."

Bernie Sloan