[WEB4LIB] Re: drop-down menu query

Patty Bradley pattyb at umich.edu
Thu Jul 11 09:15:54 EDT 2002

--On Thursday, July 11, 2002 6:02 AM -0700 Thomas Dowling
<tdowling at ohiolink.edu> wrote:

> [May I recommend that you start by tweaking the code so that it works on
> browsers with Javascript turned off?  As it is, some non-negligible
> percentage of your users cannot use these menus at all.]

I believe that the only way to accomplish this is to associate a submit
button with each drop down menu, and remove the javascript. Each drop-down
menu will be a separate form in the code. Please correct me if I am wrong.

-Patty

Patty Bradley, Web Administrator
Public Health Information Services & Access (PHISA)
the School of Public Health at the University of Michigan
734-764-0300
http://www.sph.umich.edu/

Have you updated your web browser lately?
Netscape 6.2
http://browsers.netscape.com/browsers/main.tmpl
Internet Explorer 6.26
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/ie6/default.asp