[WEB4LIB] Vendors Who Borrow from One Another

Eric Hellman eric at openly.com
Mon Jul 29 14:10:26 EDT 2002

SFXit uses Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif in a style.
Endeavor uses Arial in a font tag.

What, exactly is your beef? That both lists are in *alphabetical*
order? That Endeavor doesn't have ExLibris in its list?

There's no mystery why the lists are similar- the intent of making
OpenURL a NISO standard is that it works  with all vendors supporting
the standard. Endeavor, ExLibris, Fretwell-Downing, Openly
Informatics, all the others on the way, all of these OUGHT to have
the same list.

Eric

--
Eric Hellman