[WEB4LIB] Re: style switcher

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Wed Jul 17 17:10:29 EDT 2002

Kevin,
I tried using  the link/import bug first, but ran into the issue of Netscape
on PC displaying larger fonts than IE on PC, and the reverse on Mac. Do you
code for Mac? If yes, how do you allow for that discrepancy when using the
@import for IE and link rel for NS?

Thanks for the input,
Nancy

P.S.: Note name of the js file ends in "noat" for 'no @' ;)