job at NJIT - branch library director

Robertson, James Robertson at ADM.NJIT.EDU
Tue Jul 9 16:21:00 EDT 2002

*	Are you a librarian with excellent reference skills?
*	Who has web and technology skills such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript,
XML/XSL.
*	And the ability to use create and manage databases such as MS
Access, MySQL, MS SQL.
*	And the experience on getting such data out to the web using such
software as ColdFusion, PHP, ASP?
*	Are you responsible, creative, innovative, and a team player?
*	And looking a position with some supervisor responsibilities?

	We're looking to fill a position at the New Jersey Institute of
Technology (NJ's flagship sci/tech research university).  The job has been
posted previously, but I don't think here on Web4Lib.

	The person we hire will direct a branch library on campus.  The
person will work very, very closely with the faculty who use the branch
library.  The person will be responsible for such things as ongoing digital
imaging project, book acqusitions, reference service, liaison activity with
said faculty, and so forth.

	Please contact me by voice, fax, or email if you want to apply or
are curious about more information.  We're looking to fill the position by
August.

				--Jim

Jim Robertson
Assistant University Librarian