[WEB4LIB] RE: The Necessity of Real-Time Reference?

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Tue Jul 30 08:45:00 EDT 2002

In our Ask A Librarian web database I created a one button submit that would
allow the librarians to add the current question and answer to the FAQ.  The
response was that most questions are too specific to publish to an FAQ.
Although a few questions were added to the FAQ no link from a public page
has been made to the FAQ page to my knowledge.  I assume that they are using
the FAQ page internally for reference.  The FAQ page is a link in the
librarian's response interface.

Thomas