[WEB4LIB] Hacking Linux websites

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Tue Jul 23 11:53:01 EDT 2002

At 08:04 AM 7/23/2002 -0700, Dan Lester wrote:
>This from today's ComputerWorld.

Far be it for me even to consider that the popular computing industry press
might go on a fishing expedition to generate an eye-catching headline, but
has anyone run across this mi2g company before?  Our computing database
only pulls up one other reference to them, unrelated to web site cracking.

Obviously, with any platform you need to keep an eye on security (time for
another PHP upgrade, btw).  I'm not questioning that, just curious about
where this report is really coming from.

Thomas Dowling
Ohio Library and Information Network
tdowling at ohiolink.edu