[WEB4LIB] Re: Remote Access Solution?

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Jul 16 19:29:10 EDT 2002

At 03:35 PM 7/16/2002 -0700, Dan Lester wrote:
>Again, EZProxy does it all for you.
>
>If those of us up in the deserts of Idaho can do it, I'm sure you can
>too.  Really simple.  Contact me off list if you want more info.

Ditto on Dan's advice from the wilds of Manhattan.  It's worked out quite
well for us.  I guess, the biggest challenge is keeping the config file
listing all the subscription databases current.  We also have some problems
with students at their places of employment due to firewall issues on their
part.  Nothing's ever 100% perfect.

LEO

Leo Robert Klein                            Library Web Coordinator
office :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://newman.baruch.cuny.edu
radio station ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://patachon.com/radio