[WEB4LIB] seeking good metalanguage for old photographs

Allison Zhang zhang at wrlc.org
Fri Jul 12 08:49:56 EDT 2002

Thesaurus for Graphic Materials II: Genre and Physical Characteristic Terms
(TGM II) at:
http://www.loc.gov/lexico/servlet/lexico?usr=pub&op=sessioncheck&db=TGM_I&JServSessionIdpmeizone=wyqon0h51h

and AAT at:
http://www.getty.edu/research/tools/vocabulary/aat/index.html

Allison Zhang
Manager, Digital Collections Production Center
Washington Research Library Consortium
901 Commerce Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Phone: 301-390-2049