WinU problems?

Eric M. Battaglia battagli at SLS.LIB.IL.US
Sat Jul 6 17:10:11 EDT 2002

Hello,

I checked the archives for this subject, but didn't see anything recently
posted, so I'm sorry if this has been covered before.  I'm the technology
manager at a small public library where we've been using WinU on our public
database computers for the past three months.  We've been experiencing problems
with WinU freezing up, often when we are running a program or trying to shut
down.  Has anyone heard of any conflicts WinU might have with Windows 2000 or
maybe Netscape Navigator?

Thanks,

Eric Battaglia
Technology Manager