Rough Price

Steve Garwood sgarwood at infolink.org
Mon Jul 1 17:00:21 EDT 2002

Hello All,

I've been asked to get an approximate value on computers which would have
the following specs. The figures I need don't need to be "official" per se,
but just a good estimate of what the machines are worth. [Read - I have old
computers that I need to dispose of but I'm not allowed to just give them
away...]

I'm wondering if anyone can assist or can give me a pointer to a resource.

Thank you in advance, Steve

--------------------------------

Specs on the machines:
Acer
Processor
233 MHz Intel Pentium processor with MMX technology
512kb external level 2 pipeline burst cache

Memory
32mb sdram DIMM expandable to 256mb
2 DIMM sockets - I occupied

BIOS
256k Flash ROM

Graphics
Integrated 64-bit PCI local bus video (ATI 3D RageII) with 2mb SGRAM video
memory

Networking
Integrated 10/100Mbit Ethernet with Wake on LAN

I/O Connections
2 USB ports
1 serial port
1 parallel port

Expansion slots
4 usable slots total (3 shared PCI?ISA and 1ISA)

Audio
Integrated 16-bit Sound Blaster compatible audio

Comes with Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor