[WEB4LIB] RE: Cleanup Word docs converted to HTML

Soutter, Jennifer (LIB) Jennifer.Soutter at state.ma.us
Mon Jul 1 10:49:23 EDT 2002

Hello,

I have to admit I skip the clean-up process entirely by saving the Word
file as .txt. I then open that file in my editor, HomeSite. The text
displays, there are no tags at all, and I find it easier (less
frustrating) to add tags than to deal with clean-up. Jen

Jennifer Soutter
State Library of Massachusetts
http://www.state.ma.us/lib/