[WEB4LIB] Re: Northern Light To Stop Free Publicly Available Search Engine

Steven.Cohen at rivkin.com Steven.Cohen at rivkin.com
Tue Jan 8 15:38:36 EST 2002

Nancy Sosna Bohm asked...

>>>Are there any other search engines that divide the results into clickable
>>>categories like NL?
I am partial to Vivisimo (http://www.vivisimo.com), and Turbo 10
(http://www.turbo10.com) seems to cluster as well.
The newer engines (Teoma, Wisenut) also provide possible subject folders,
but, in this searchers opinion, not as well as Vivisomo and Turbo 10.
Steven Cohen
Rivkin Radler LLP
EAB Plaza
Uniondale, New York 11556
(516) 357-3455
steven.cohen at rivkin.com
NOTICE: The information contained in (and attached to) this e-mail is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s)
named above.  This message may be an attorney/client communication and as
such is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail, and
delete the original message (including attachments).

Nancy Sosna Bohm <plum at ulink.net>
Sent by: web4lib at webjunction.org
01/08/02 03:33 PM
Please respond to plum