[WEB4LIB] Intranets in public libraries

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Wed Jan 16 20:10:38 EST 2002

You may find some still useful information in the Tech Note
I wrote for the Public Library Association

http://www.pla.org/publications/technotes/technotes_intranet.html

GraceAnne DeCandido

Susan Hensley wrote on 16 Jan 2002, about [WEB4LIB] Intranets in public libraries

> Hey all,
>
> I would be grateful if anyone would be willing to share
> information about how their Library intranets are managed
> and how the work is organized. Mission statements, committee
> charges, number of bodies and what their jobs are, anything
> along these lines would be relevant.  I am only interested
> in what medium to large size multi-branch public libraries
> are doing (academics have different staffing/management
> issues, IME).
>
> Any URLs open to public viewing would also be useful.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Susan Hensley
> Sonoma County Library
> http://www.sonoma.lib.ca.us/
> hensley at sonoma.lib.ca.us
> **************(707)545-0831*ext.525********

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content ~ New York City ~
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.
 Garrison Keillor