[WEB4LIB] Re: auto re-starting browsers on public terminals

Jodi Thomson jodi at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Jan 16 15:09:22 EST 2002

We use IE as our shell and under NT4 configured it with the Internet
Explorers Administration Kit to prevent users from closing IE. Under Win2k
this is possible with Group Policy. I believe the IEAK will work the same
way under Win95/8/x

Jodi

Jodi W. Thomson (Mr) A+, MCP - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi at waikato.ac.nz