[WEB4LIB] auto re-starting browsers on public terminals

jcichewicz at tln.lib.mi.us jcichewicz at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 16 13:12:14 EST 2002

I've just learned about PWB's Auto Restart program available at
http://teamsoftware.bizland.com/downloads.htm.  I haven't used it but I've
heard it works very well for keeping a specific appplication open.

Joy

Joy Cichewicz 			| Brighton District Library
Electronic Services Librarian	| 100 Library Dr.
http://www.brighton.lib.mi.us   | Brighton, MI  48116
810-229-6571, x219		|

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. -Katherine Hepburn