[WEB4LIB] Re: Blocking the Internet Archive Wayback Machine

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed Jan 16 10:55:14 EST 2002

It may not be that we don't understand (but there are many who do not) but
that we don't like it.

"Nobody loves an executioner."

Or, in my opinion, a censor.

People don't have the capacity to decide what others can or should read.
Parents do have this responsibility, but I am not sure that they do a good
job of it either.  But that can be outgrown.

Just my own opinions.

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)