text size in IE 5+

Jon Solomon jsolomon at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 31 17:41:17 EST 2002

Is there some sort of Windows profile/policy that's setting it when you
login? Our OPACs get reset on login to "Smaller" using group policy
settings.

- Darryl

you know, this is probably what's going on--at least on our public
machines.  and in fact, that makes sense to me to have that occur.  but
what about my pc?  if i want to change the text size in my browser, why
doens't it remember that the next time i launch it?  in this case, it has
nothing to do with me loging in.  it's a matter of closing my browser and
re-opening it later.    are you saying that settings for this type of thing
are stored somewhere else in windows, and not simply in the browser options
which is what i thought the case was?

-- jon

<http://lib.berkeley.edu/~jsolomon>jon d.
<http://lib.berkeley.edu/~jsolomon>solomon